Terms & Conditions
Definitions: "Recipient" - the person receiving delivery of an item. "Customer" - the person who is paying us to deliver item(s). In some circumstances, the customer and the recipient are the same person.
1. Please note that we do not operate an express delivery service. The delivery timeframes stated on this website are for guidance only and may vary by a week either way. Also, the delivery timeframes apply from the time an item has been collected from source by us, not when the delivery booking is made. If you have constraints regarding a particular delivery, please contact our friendly staff who will be pleased to help with a solution.
2. In order to maintain competitive rates, we operate a ONE man delivery service. This means that for bulky, or heavy furniture, the recipient will need to organise some form of assistance at the point of delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the recipient is aware of this. Due to our insurance terms, our drivers are not allowed to deliver items single-handedly up flights of stairs. However, if assistance is provided by the recipient, our obliging drivers will often help to move items up flights of stairs, but please note that the items are not insured if damaged. A re-delivery charge will apply if we arrive at a destination with a flight of stairs or awkward access and the recipient either refuses delivery, or has not made arrangements to assist the driver. It is illegal for our drivers to stop on a red-route, so the customer must ensure that the recipient has made alternative arrangements.
3. Due to the nature of our insurance, we operate a door-to-door delivery service which means that items are delivered to the threshold of a property. Our friendly drivers will often assist in taking items beyond the threshold, but please note that they are not insured if any damage is caused, and therefore we cannot be held responsible. If customers do not wish our drivers to assist in taking items beyond the threshold, please state this when booking the delivery.
4. Due to the fact that we deliver a wide range of furniture in a variety of conditions (e.g. brand new, needing restoration, antique etc.), we are unable to inspect the condition of goods upon collection and delivery because our drivers are unaware of the expected condition of the item(s). The customer is responsible for communicating with the recipient regarding the expected condition of the item(s). All recipients must inspect delivered item(s) and sign a delivery note to say that the item(s) are in 'as expected' condition. The customer is responsible for communicating this to the recipient. No insurance claims can be made against us for item(s) that have been signed for. A redelivery charge will apply for items that are rejected by the recipient, except in the circumstance where items were damaged whilst in our possession.
5. Although our drivers are very careful, and it is our policy to blanket and strap-down items whilst in transit, movement does occur, therefore it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that items are adequately packaged in order to avoid damage. Upholstered items and mattresses must be fully enclosed in a polythene wrap to ensure that they do not get dirty. No claims can be made against us regarding items with insufficient packaging. Please note that our insurance does not cover mirror, glass or marble, although it is policy to take extra care with these items.
6. All items must be labelled with the recipient's name and address. If there is more than one part to an item, for example a wardrobe that is supplied in three parts, then each individual part must also be labelled with the recipient's name and address. No claims for loss can be made against unlabelled items.
7. Where insurance claims are made, please note that the cost of an adequate repair to the item is covered OR the purchase price of the item, whichever is the lesser. No subsequent losses are covered under our insurance terms and conditions.
8. Please ensure that we have all the correct details when booking your delivery. Changes to our delivery schedule will result in a £15.00 administration fee.
9. Any and all damages must be notified to Masters Distribution Services via email within 7 days of the receipt of delivery. Anything over 7 days will not be covered for damage of any kind.
10. If the item we are delivering on your behalf is handled at any point by any other carrier network, we will be unable to insure the item against damage.
11. All payments are taken automatically via our payment gateway as deliveries despatch from our building. Should your payment fail, we will hold your item(s)for a period of 12 weeks, if payment is still not made your item(s) will be auctioned to recover losses, should the item(s) obtain a higher
We Are Ready to
Take Your Call
8 till 8, 7 days week
To Contact Us,
0800 0439 555
Get A Quote Here,
Or Contact Us
3 The Weaving Shed,